- Maintaining a balance between healthy eating, exercising and sleeping is the key to health. It is important to know that how much calories, working hours and sleep time is essential as per your individualities. There is no secret formula to get in shape in few days or weeks. Fitness is the result of continuous efforts.
- Keep a conscious eye on what you eat. Human body needs to get essential nutrients for function properly. Taking proper meal with all the nutrients is the utmost demand of a healthy living. Even if you want to lose weight, you need to take proper balanced diet instead of skipping meals. Eating less is as harmful as overeating. An arrangement of all nutrients with lots of veggies, fruits, whole grains, nuts, lean meat, dairy products etc. is what to consider positively.
- Along with the importance of balanced diet the way of how you eat the food also matters. It is advised by experts to eat 5 to 6 small meals than eating 3 large meals in a day. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day which should not be avoided. It provides the energy for the whole day.
- Drinking a lot of water is a remarkable way to keep your body well hydrated. It helps in flush out the toxins and fats from the body. On the other hand water keeps you from eating by feeling full for longer periods. It helps you avoiding false food cravings and snacking during the meal times. Excess eating results with weight gain and obesity.
- Eliminating snacks, fast foods, fatty and fried items from regular diet is the utmost requirement. Avoid soft drinks and processed foods as they provide nothing but empty calories which are good for nothing.
- Exercising is the only way to get rid of excess fats and weight. There is no need to run for hours, join the gym of lift heavy weights. You can start your routine with walking and jogging. Consistency is the only requirement. Rejuvenate your mind and body with morning walk to give it a healthy refreshing start. Exercise gives you more energy, helps in burning calories and improves the metabolism.
About Author: Stephanie Ingram is a blogger, writer and an enthusiast to spend her efforts and time in learning, applying and writing fitness articles, yoga articles, motivation articles, health care and green living. She has been passionate about learning and sharing the ways to improve fitness and maintain optimal health in order to live an active life. Just enjoy the holidays and stay fit in this Christmas 2013.